This week is filled with goals and activities.
- Finish summer classes (2 more semesters left!)
- Volunteer with the international student orientation
- Deep clean the apartment before fall classes
- Whip up some freezer meals to reduce stress next semester
- Start memorizing Bible passages and apply them to my life (1 Corinthians 14:4-8a - Mrs. Ketchup's thoughts, actions, and words will show love)
- Continue setting my clock back and performing my morning routine.
So often I find myself setting goals with good intentions, but never complete them. Thankfully, as I have mentioned in previous posts, I have found some great accountability groups.
The Hello Mornings Challenge will be studying 1 Peter, and to go along with that, I found out about Do Not Depart's 1 Peter 1 Memory Challenge (sign up started today! Click here to register). Now I will be studying the Word and hiding it in my heart.
This time around I won't be setting goals and hoping I reach them. I know they are attainable, especially as I surround myself with Christian women who are striving for the same things. I am not alone.
I know that I have been providing a lot of links to challenges and what not lately, so expect an original post from me later this week regarding an amazing new recipe I tried and adapted. In addition, Mr. Ketchup and I start volunteering for international orientation events beginning this Friday, so I will be posting in the very near future about ways to reach international students.
|Click here to register!|